Contest DJ Hero Index du Forum
Contest DJ Hero
Oseras tu relever nos défis? Connecte toi toutes les semaines pour les classements défis. Sur toutes consoles!

Contest DJ Hero Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Alexis Sanchez expected better of himself since joining Manc ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Contest DJ Hero Index du Forum -> Règlement -> The Rules
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexis Sanchez expected better of himself since joining Manc Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Alexis Sanchez says he expected better of himself following his move to Manchester United.

Sanchez joined United from Arsenal in January but has managed just one goal in 10 appearances since arriving at Old Trafford.

The 29-year-old admits he has struggled to adapt to his new life in Manchester after four seasons with the Gunners.

"As I am self-demanding, I expected something better," Sanchez told the Chilean media while on national team duty in Sweden.

"After my arrival at United, it was hard to change everything very quickly. I even hesitated to come here (to Sweden)." sbobet asia

He added: "The change of club was something that was very abrupt - it was the first time I've changed clubs in January - but many things have happened in my life that are difficult."

Chile missed out on qualification for the World Cup in Russia and Sanchez revealed he wanted to miss Saturday's friendly against Sweden in Stockholm before changing his mind after consulting Chile captain Claudio Bravo.

"I had asked permission to miss these games, but then I thought better and spoke with Claudio and told him that we should all be united," he said. sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 09:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 08:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Have Tottenham left it too late for Benjamin Pavard with Bay Répondre en citant

Have Tottenham left it too late for Benjamin Pavard with Bayern Munich linked?

sbo Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich reportedly want to raid Stuttgart for Benjamin Pavard, but he is perfect for Tottenham Hotspur. Stuttgart’s sporting director Michael Reschke did his very best to warn suitors off the coveted Benjamin Pavard this summer amid interest from Tottenham Hotspur, according to Bild.

"If now in the summer a club believes he can sign him for 30 million euros [£26.6million], this club will be wrong. We would not even open the door for a conversation," Reschke said. "Benjamin is at the heart of our team. And we definitely want to see him wearing the VfB shirt next season." 

As it stands, however, Reschke could be left disappointed. Pavard could be set to become one of the most in-demand defenders in the transfer market this summer. Le 10 Sport claim that Bayern Munich are hoping to raid their Bundesliga rivals for the 22-year-old, whose fine form in Germany last season earned him a place in France’s World Cup squad.  sbo

With Jerome Boateng publically admitting that his future could lie elsewhere, expect Bayern to go all out for Pavard. And it is not often that Bayern don't get what they want. But Spurs should not be considered out of the race just yet. Toby Alderweireld’s expected exit has Tottenham scouring the market for potential replacements but a couple of their primary options appear to be in doubt.

Matthijs de Ligt has attracted the interest of Manchester City, according to the Mail, while Jamaal Lascelles has made it clear that he has no interest in leaving Newcastle United this summer, as reported by the Shields Gazette. So Tottenham may be hoping that they have not left it too late to make a move for Pavard, with Bayern Munich closing in. sbo

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 04:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Everton target William Carvalho allowed to leave Sporting Li Répondre en citant

Everton target William Carvalho allowed to leave Sporting Lisbon

sbobet Sporting Lisbon are actively seeking a transfer for William Carvalho, with Everton thought to be keen on the midfielder, Sky Sports News understands. It is thought both the club and the player's representatives are trying to arrange a transfer to a Premier League side.

There had been reports in the Portuguese media suggesting the 26-year-old had cancelled his contract with Sporting but we understand that is not the case. Everton have been strongly linked with Carvalho, who has previously played for new manager Marco Silva. sbobet

Last summer, West Ham had looked set to sign Carvalho but pulled out of the deal after Sporting refused to lower their £40m asking price, as well as citing concerns over the player's fitness. Carvalho was a member of the Portugal team who won Euro 2016 and has been selected in their 23-man squad for the World Cup this summer. sbobet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexis Sanchez expected better of himself since joining Manc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Contest DJ Hero Index du Forum -> Règlement -> The Rules Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006